Thursday, July 9, 2015

Weekly Challenge 225

Laura Harms is on vacation, so this week's challenge is by guest blogger, Jen Crutchfield, CZT. Her challenge was to use only 2 or 3 colors.

 She did not say whether the tangles should be drawn with colored ink, or if the colors could be added to tangles drawn with black ink. She drew her own with colored inks. I did not like the effect of drawing the tangles with colored inks, so I drew mine with black ink, and added color with colored pencils. I used pink, blue and yellow for a tropical look.My tangles are out-of-the-grid Cadent, and one of my own creation, Topsy-TV. The other is one I have been working on since I got back from Charleston that was inspired from a palmetto tree trunk, so for now I will just call it "Palmetto". I drew it tiny on one side, and large on the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog